There are Strangers in you house
This episode I rant a bit about Project Runway, cover the movie Primate and go over the Strangers chapter 2 and the one from 2008.
At the time of the recording I wasn’t aware the was a strangers chapter 1. I did sit for it after and honestly it was the same as the 2008 one except they had the will to live. The main characters do work as a unit to try to stay alive together unlike the 2008 one. But overall it's the same story. If you saw the original you know how chapter 1 will play out.
Jumping into chapter 2 won't leave you completely confused and like I say in the podcast you learn more about the killers.
As always thank you for listening and you can listen to the podcast anywhere you can stream podcast.
Ashley 🤡
Comments
Post a Comment